How Do I Connect to My VPS From My Windows PC?
- Click on the Windows button and search for the Remote Desktop Connection built into Windows.
- Click on the Remote Desktop Connection to launch the program.
- Enter the VPS IP address you received with your username and password.
- Click the “Connect” button.
- Enter your VPS username and password.
- For your private (not a shared or public) computer, you can check the “Remember me” box. Please do not check the box on a shared computer.
- Click OK.
- On the certificate window, click the “Yes” button to connect.